Sunday, December 15, 2013

Saving a Marriage
Some coupes have not done enough honest self-examination to find out why they want to divorce in the first place. I personally think that I would never want to take on something as monumental as a divorce unless I am going to change and grow from it. So it is encouraged to asks to themselves: "How did I get myself into this situation? Why did I pick this person to marry? What did I do to create terrible communication or anger or deadness?" Until they're willing to look at that, they'll just end one situation and pick up right where they left off in the next. Most marriages aren't black-and-white. Almost always, when things deteriorate, both people have contributed mightily to the demise.
For me, the best way a marriage could be save is through the remembrance of the love they had to each other. Loving is appreciating. Loving is enjoying. Loving is gratitude. Love is sharing personal thoughts. Love is admitting mistakes. Loving also involves giving out dollops of positive energy in every way by helping with housework, by hugging each other, by offering and receiving sexual attention, and by radiating positivity, playfulness and affection toward each other. The more loving energy spouses radiate, the more that others, will want to be around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment